Tuesday, June 7, 2011

About me

1) my name is Lola
 2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
hmm my dresses i love dresses
3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
that's a hard one, i would say that i have a hard exterior but am very sensitive inside, am like an egg hard on the outside and soft in the inside.
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to travel all across the country and eat everything that gets in my way.
5. What's one food you can't live without?
i LoVe all kinds of food, i tried but i can't pick just one
6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
treat others the way u wish to be treated
7. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes? 
i def can't pick just one 
8. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? 
"dance to the beat of my own drum?" idk i don't like to follow other ppl, so I just wear whatever i feel like wearing that day

9. Favorite number? 
6
10. Two hobbies?
cooking and makeup
11. Two pet peeves?
i don't like ppl that judge other ppl, we all have the right to be ourselves.
12. Your guilty pleasure?
reality tv, i like watching the housewives on bravo tv, i wish i didn't but i do :(
I hope this helped to get to know me a little better, many Blessings ty for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment